[sane-devel] plustek-usbhw.c -> itimerval struct not known on OS/2

Franz Bakan fbakan at gmx.net
Sun Mar 17 17:34:51 GMT 2002

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:46:35 +0100, Jaeger, Gerhard wrote:

Hallo Gerhard,
thanks for the quick response.

>is the function setitimer declared or even available?
>If yes, what are the parameters...

No, it's not available. But as there is no USB-Support for SANE
(no libusb) at the moment and I have no chance to implent this,
perhaps it's the best to disable plustek-USB for OS/2 for now.

>Let's try and find a solution for that...

When I change plustek.c like this:

/* might be used to disable all USB stuff */
#ifdef HAVE_USB_H
#define _PLUSTEK_USB
#endif

#include "plustek-share.h"
#ifdef _PLUSTEK_USB
# include "plustek-usb.h"
#endif

struct	itimerval {
	struct	timeval it_interval;	/* timer interval */
	struct	timeval it_value;		/* current value */
};

#define _E_ALLOC            -9611

#include "plustek.h"

plustek-code compiles again on OS/2.

struct itimerval {}; should of course be 'ifndefed' in some way.

_E_ALLOC is also needed in plustek-pp.c  but only definded in usb-code.

Bye,
Franz