[sane-devel] Problem: Epson 610 vs. Artec AS6E

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Wed Mar 27 11:02:11 GMT 2002

I have no idea what's going on here. I've not used quiteinsane in a long time,
and never looked at the source code. So I'm certainly not an expert on
the frontend side.

Is the scanner working?

One thing that can be wrong is that you have two Sane installations on the
same system: One that was compiled from the 1.0.7 sources (probably in
/usr/local) and one that came with the Linux distribution (probably installed
in /usr). This is a sure recipe for disaster...

Karl Heinz