[sane-devel] SUSE 8.0, Epson Perfection 1660

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:55:45 -0500 (EST)

You have to add an entry for the 1660 in the hotplug configuration file.
Edit the file /etc/hotplug/usb.distmap and copy the line for the EPSON
Perfection 1650 (you have to go by vendor and product ID). Edit this
new line and change the product ID. Save the file.

From now on the scanner driver should be loaded whenever the scanner is

plugged in or turned on.