[sane-devel] Linotype X-ray Scanner

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 00:16:55 +0100

When you do not use any gamma table options it is ok.

SANE supports images with a color depth of 8 or 16 bits/sample.
A 12 bit sample does use 16 bits (2 bytes). The raw data of UMAX
or Linotype scanners already is transfered from the scanner to the
backend in this format. It is the raw format of the scanner.

Best regards
Oliver

--
Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de