[sane-devel] crash recovery mode, 10k monkeys based :-)

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:03:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Gene, on my system I used the right vendor and product numbers so
that's not my problem.

I went to http://www.buzzard.org.uk/jonathan/scanners-usb.html and under
the 1250 epson he has a place to click that gets you to a page where you
can download a rpm of iscan for the 1250u which I installed. In my
system it doesn't work too.