[sane-devel] Current TODO list

Brendan Burns brendanburns@attbi.com
17 Nov 2002 13:14:32 -0500

Hello,
I'm the one who reported the problem of loading on MacOS X.  I think it
is/was becuase I have the dlcompat libraries installed (to support other
software) so if dl.h is present then the loading doesn't seem to work
correctly unless .dylib is in the name of the library.  I'm not sure
what sane tries to do when dl.h isn't there...

Brendan

--
Brendan Burns <brendanburns@attbi.com>