[sane-devel] Linotype X-ray Scanner

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:49:08 +0100

The lamp control is done in the scanner.
When the lamp has turned on then the lamp
needs some time to create a stable illumination.
There is no way for the backend to find out if the
lamp just has been turned on or not.

I do not think that the status of the lamp has anything to do with
the freeze of your system. May be you have a problem with the
scsi controller driver or the scsi bus or termination.

Bye
Oliver

--
Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de