[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1660 photo -> Driver(s)

David Lerner dslerner@ieee.org
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:54:53 -0400

John,

First, edit /etc/modules.conf adding the line "options scanner
vendor=0x4b8 product=0x11e". Make sure that the scanner module is
loaded with "modprobe scanner".  Then edit /etc/sane.d/epson.conf
adding the line "usb /dev/usb/scanner0". You should now get a
response to scanimage -L.

Dave