[sane-devel] Proposal: SANE standard additions/fixes

Sat, 5 Oct 2002 17:43:11 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 10:38:33PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> While I'm working on this topic some more small issues that got lost
> somehow after older discussions. These are proposals for SANE 1. From
> TODO:

As I haven't gotten any response there won't be any change/fix to the
SANE standard for these issues. Nobody seems to be interested in them
so we will keep the current undefined state of some functions/return
statuses.

For some of the issues it's the second time I ask on sane-devel with
no response so I will just delete all the issues from TODO.