[sane-devel] dc240 only works with GCC

Peter Fales psfales@lucent.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:37:15 -0500

For now, I would like to keep the dc240 backend - mainly because
it makes it available to people that don't have the gphoto2 package.
However, I think it makes sense to disable it if the compiler is
not gcc.  Does it make sense to do that for this release?  Can
anyone suggest a good way to do this in autoconf.

--
Peter Fales