[sane-devel] New Epson Scanners

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:37:33 +0200

This version works perfectly, I only need to adjust the coordinates for
the TPA scanning. Until when they are needed so that they go into 1.0.9?

I have one problem with the code: When I edit the code (or replace files
by applying your tarballs) and type "make", I get the message that all
is up-to-date and my changed files do not get compiled and linked in.
How should I proceed to avoid doing "make distclean" and compiling all
again, only for a tiny change of a numerical parameter?

    Till