[sane-devel] "Tollyboy Products"

Gene Heskett gene_heskett@iolinc.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:07:27 -0400

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 10:38, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
>Could someone (David?) please remove "sane@tollyboy.com" from the
> mailing list?  Mr. Davies can resubscribe himself after he gets
> out of the hospital and/or fixes his vacation script.

I take it you didn't visit the web page to see just what tollyboy's
jolly generator was then?  I didn't go past the opening page, but
its front and center display was for a combination safety belt and
cod-piece from 500 years back, called a 'security' belt.  Complete
with gold chains & assorted S&M trimmings.

In other words that autoresponder message is nothing more than pure
spam, and has absolutely nothing to do with sane.  Pull down
filters, add a from=autoresponder, close, hit ctrl+j and voila!
uce@ftc.gov now will get all further copies starting with the 3
I've got so far today.

I recommend US citizens follow suite.

--