[sane-devel] CVS gmake.exe[1]: *** [plustek.de.mo] Error 1

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:13:24 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:56:39PM +0200, Jaeger, Gerhard wrote:
> yesterday I made an update of the plustek stuff and noticed,
> that before this update the problem still existed. But now (currently
> rechecked) the repository should contain the correct version...

Works for me. The problem is that if you upload a new backend and run
make in po, the po file will be updated from the backend again which
introduces the duplicated entry.

Try:

| touch ../backend/plustek.c
| make
updating plustek.de.po from ../backend/plustek.c ../backend/plustek.h
.. fertig.generating plustek.de.mo from plustek.de.po and saneopts.de.po
<stdin>:250: Mehrfachdefinition der Meldung
<stdin>:49: ...dies ist die Stelle der ersten Definition
msgfmt: es ist 1 fataler Fehler aufgetreten
make: *** [plustek.de.mo] Fehler 1

Probably removing the SANE_I18N from

  SANE_I18N("Negative"),

in plustek.c will avoid this.

I hope after 1.0.9 there will be a better solution (with msgcat, as
proposed by a Debian guy).