[sane-devel] Gamma tables causes distorsions : bug fixed ???

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:09:10 +0200

Hello Aurelien Jarno,

if you are talking about a bug in xscanimage:
The bug is not a bug in xscanimage, it is a bug
in the gamma widget of gtk. The bug never was fixed and
the widget is not supported by the gtk team any more,
it still exists in the old form and will be removed one
day.

Bye
Oliver