[sane-devel] DBG macros and xscanimage

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:10:08 -0500

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 11:01:27PM +0200, Johann Philipp wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I have a little problem using the DBG macro together with xscanimage: usi=
ng=20
> scanimage, my backend produces the debugging messages as expected, but wi=
th=20
> xscanimage none appear on the screen. Is that the correct behaviour?

How do you start xscanimage? If it's via a menu entry, or a toolbutton
on your desktop, the debug messages will not automatically open a terminal
window so that you can see them. If you however start it from a terminal
window, they should be displayed the same way as with scanimage.=20

Karl Heinz

--=20
Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk@khk.net
PGP Key at                 http://www.khk.net/download/khk.asc