[sane-devel] Code-freeze for sane-1.0.9 active

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Sat Oct 19 00:28:51 BST 2002

xcam design problem (probably not to be fixed for 1.0.9):

1. One cannot adjust the window size (and my laptop monitor has only
1024x768). Scroll bars at the scan area in such a case would be nice.

2. One cannot select a part of the image to be scanned.

So for scanning in 2400 dpi on the Epson Perfection 2450 one needs a
16-headed machine to be able to work with this program. But in principle
it works with flatbed scanners.

When the "Scan" button is not visible on the screen one can scan with
<Space> or <Enter> and cancel a scan with <Esc>.

I have Mandrake 9.0 with gcc 3.2.

    Till