[sane-devel] mac osx

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Tue Oct 29 23:38:56 GMT 2002

The sane-find-scanner command will very likely report the scanner
correctly, but at least on my system, the libusb does not work
correctly. I cannot write any data to the scanner. I asked on
the libusb mailing list for any success stories, but I only
received one report of pretty much the same problems.

Karl Heinz