[sane-devel] MD9890 - mustek_pp

Major A andras at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 30 13:33:01 GMT 2002

> Hallo mailingliste,

Hi Michael,

you're lucky that many people on this list speak German. I'll carry on
in English though, so that others can read it...

> Was leider nicht funktioniert ist xsane als user zu starten.
> Hier bin ich der Sane-Network Anleitung gefolgt und habe alle
> parameter abgedndert.
>
> Trotzdem wird mir device net:localhost:mustek_pp:........ nicht
> angezeit.

Did you edit saned.conf and net.conf?

In any case, doing

  export SANE_DEBUG_NET=255

before executing scanimage -L will give you an idea of what's going
on.

> fehlerursache kvnnte etc/hosts.deny und hosts.allow sein.
> Hat einer einen tip was und wie ich diese files dndern muss??
> (Bin newby und mit der manpage komme ich nicht weiter)

Unless you've changed something here, no modifications are
required. If you've changed the files, you'll certainly know what to
do...

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras at users.sourceforge.net