[sane-devel] HP 5390cse

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:21:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

The HP 5300 and HP 7400 series are supported by the Avision backend
(they are Avision OEM scanners). Maybe the hp5390cse is also such an
Avision OEM scanner using the same SCSI over USB protocol. Could you
point me to a site (URL) with some informations about the scanner?

On: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:33:50 -0400 (EDT),
    "Sunil William Savkar" <savkar@inthespace.com> wrote:
> Igor--
> =

> Of course any help would be great.  In my case, I do not own such a
> scanner yet, and would not buy one unless i know such support is on t=
he
> way.
> =

> As I am not yet into the mode of developing backends (perhaps at some=

> point if it hits me), I will stay away from this beast until more is =
done
> to get such HP supported.
> =

> Sunil