[sane-devel] Re: Sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #21 - 10 msgs

jorge perez najera jorgepereznajera_1999@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:18:43 -0700 (PDT)

i think i cant make some hacking if you put me in the
right direction...
however i will send you an image later in the day

>Hi.

>On: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:53:57 -0700 (PDT),
    jorge perez najera
><jorgepereznajera_1999@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> hi
>> i have this scanner:
>> =

>> sane-find-scanner: found SCSI scanner "HP ScanJet
>> 5370C 3.00" at device /dev/sg1sane-find-scanner:
found
>> SCSI scanner "HP ScanJet 5370C 3.00" at device
>> /dev/sgb
> =

>> i finally made this scanner to work whit this
patch:
>> avision-2002-07-12-1440-sane-1.0.8.patch
>> =

>> however the image is just garbage, how can i get a
>> good image or modify the wrong image to get a good
one
>> (it seems that the image is distorted) i tried to
send
>> the pnm file i got but the list didnt allow it
because
>> it was to big
>> thanks and sorry for my bad english

>This is a known problem of the backend / scanner
>combination. I still
>had not the time to look deeper into this. I hope to
>have time in this
>week.

>Example images and logs should not be sent to this
list - but in