[sane-devel] Scanner buttons (kind of RFC)

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:55:49 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 01:25:43PM -0400, Matto Marjanovic wrote:
> Furthermore (last thoughts before I go to work)...

Last thought before I go to bed (not really) :-)

> The ADF problem could be fixed with the addition of a single, new, kind-of-
>  -well-known-option.  It would be a boolean called "USE_ADF":

We already have option source (e.g. "Fladbed", "Automatic Document
Feeder", or "Transparency Adapter"). For SANE2, this is even a well
known option with these three values standardized.

> xscanimage/xsane can be modified to finally do multi-page scans.

XSane can already do this as mentioned in my previous post.