[sane-devel] epson 2450 firewire configuration

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:58:24 -0400 (EDT)

It works for me, so I guess it's well tested :-)

Which version of Sane did you use? My message (that you link to) says
that it's supported in the CVS version. It's _NOT_ supported in any
of the released versions of Sane.

Once you are running the correct version of Sane, you can treat the
scanner as SCSI device. This means that anything you would have to
do to get a SCSI scanner to work is also necessary for the IEEE-1394
device (e.g. make the device file read/writeable).

Karl Heinz