[sane-devel] New version of the gt68xx backend released
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:31:06 +0200
On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 10:48:11PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> There is a new version of the gt68xx backend: 1.0-11.
1.0-13 is ready:
It's a major rewrite of low-level functions so some scanners may not
The BearPaw 1200 CU, 2400 CU Plus, 2400 TA Plus are tested and work
and the ScanExpress 1200 UB Plus most probably works.
However, I'm interested in test results about the Bearpaw 1200 TA,
2400 TA, and any other scanner that may be supported.
The start values of the scanning area and their size will have to be
adjusted. Further more, the base_xdpi may not be correct for some
scanners. See backend/gt68xx_devices.c.
Most important changes:
* Added support for Mustek Bearpaw 2400 CU Plus and Packard Bell Diamond 1200
* Auto gain is done only for the first scan
* Faster automatic gain for CIS
* Fixed bug concerning too little data transferred in sane_read
* Bugfixes: gain/offset options, moving top-margin and exposure control