[sane-devel] What about creating music ...

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:53:47 -0500 (EST)

yeah, my 6200C talks quite a bit. have you guys ever heard an hp scanner
play a built in music? i heard that with some older scsi models, if you
did some sort of silly thing like hold down the scan button while powering
the device on, it would play a song using the y-motor.

i have never seen it myself...

allan