[sane-devel] fujitsu scanners wanted (was: Current TODO list)

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:12:47 -0500 (EST)

>   * Check if sp15c backend (Fujitsu ScanPartner 15C) can be included in
>     fujitsu or avision backends.

can someone who has this (or any fujitsu) scanner running under linux
please contact me directly? i am trying (with the help of oliver
schirrmeister, the fujitsu backend maintainer) to build a list of the VPD
output of each scsi scanner, and a contact list for people who are
perhaps willing to test updated code. your immediate participation would
basically involve running a small binary to determine some data from the
scanner, and emailing the output to me.

we would use this data to stream-line the fujitsu driver a bit, and we
might be able to answer the above question from the todo. if you are
willing to help test at that time, that would be great.

many thanks for your help,
m. allan noah
new sane developer