[sane-devel] Microtek Slimscan C3 USB

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 18:05:49 +0200

Hi Josh,

Henning is guessing right so please follow his advice. The C3's were buil=
t in=20
different variations so I haven' yet a report if your particular model wo=
rks=20
out of the box. But I think the chances are good because other C3's work=20
well. Please do your setup in these steps:
-make the microtek kernel module recognize your scanner like Henning said=
=2E
-run sane-find-scanner; your scanner has to be reported, otherwise there =
is=20
something wrong with your USB- or SCSI generic configuration
-try your favourite scan program (most people prefer xsane)
-in any case please make a logfile as described in the manpage sane-micro=
tek2=20
and send it to me. If you have problems I can see some details in the=20
logfile.

Bye

Karsten