[sane-devel] External Adapters

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:02:56 +1000

--JgQwtEuHJzHdouWu

The HP5400 scanner has the possibility to add a document feeder or a slide
adapter. However there don't appear to be any standard options dealing with
these. I was pondering the "negative" option but that's really not
appropriate since it deals with colour correction and that's really quite
orthogonal.

Any ideas?
--=20
> "the West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or
> religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
> Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
>   - Samuel P. Huntington

--JgQwtEuHJzHdouWu

--JgQwtEuHJzHdouWu--