[sane-devel] adding dev/ppbus/ppi.h detection to configure

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:38:19 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 02:53:28PM +0000, stef wrote:
> 	I'd like to have sane configure script detecting the dev/ppbus/ppi.h
> file. On freebsd, this file is associated with the /dev/ppi0 device which lets users
> accessing the parallel port through a few ioctls, instead of doing inb/outb.

Ok. I still would like to see all the parport related stuff in some
sanei_file so for changes/additions like this one there is no need to
change seral backends. But well, nobody seems to be motivated to do
that change...

> 	I have already modified the umax_pp backend to make us of it. But I need
> sane to set HAVE_DEV_PPBUS_PPI_H
>

> 	Would be patch for configure.in:

Looks ok for me.

> 	And for config.h.in:

Should be automatically created by autoheader. I guess you did that,
but I mention it just to make sure :-)

Go ahead and don't forget to also upload the generated configure script.