[sane-devel] Why sane_read() always returns SANE_STATUS_GOOD?

Peter Chen peterchenn@hotmail.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:35:35 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is I setup the usb scanner manually,
so when I ran scanimage -L, it only showed me the "real" scanner, but not
the testbed.

While using kylix gives me a lot of power to debug my program (I can add
watches when debugging), sometimes it's very difficult to set up kylix,
especially while working with RedHat 9 rather than RedHat 7.2 which I am
using now.

I sent in two other emails including the debug output from running
scanimage, SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU set to 128 and 255, respectively.

I also sent another email on how to set tl_x, tl_y, br_x, br_y, it seems
quite straightforward to set these options, but it did not work for me. I am
very confused, could you pls help me with that also?

Thanks,

Peter