[sane-devel] Does sane_read return multiple scanlines?

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:56:32 +0200

Hi,

sane_read can return multiple lines. Depending on the type of the scan
and the used depth (1,8,16) parm.bytes per line could be
(parm.pixels_per_line+7)/8, parm.pixels_per_line,
parm.pixels_per_line*2, parm.pixels_per_line*3,
parm.pixels_per_line*2*2, parm.pixels_per_line*3*2.

--Peter