[sane-devel] hp5400_internal.c rintf()

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:21:12 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 02:29:51PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> be32toh() would be an alternative, but it's not defined on any of my
> systems. Long term we need the full solution anyway.

While we are talking about the backend: Is anyone of the authors
opposed to change the license to GPL + SANE clause? The current GPL
only may be a problem for distributiotions because GPL is
incompatiple with some free licenses like BSD + advertising clause. So
if someone linked a program (e.g. office package) with both openssl
and sane he may be in trouble.