[sane-devel] IRQ conflict between Fujitsu fi-4120c and NIC

Peter Chen peterchenn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:38:43 BST 2003

Hi,

I added 'usb /dev/usb/scanner0' to fujitsu.conf, and it works now. I could
use scanimage to scan, but I could not use xsane, it prompted 'no device',
and did not show the select device dialog, I guess that might be xsane's
configuration problem?

Another problem is there is a IRQ conflict between fi-4120c and my NIC,
here is the error log:
eth0: transmit timed out, tx_status 00 status e601
diagnostics:net 0cd8 media 8880 dma 0000003a.
eth0: Interrupt posted but not delivered -- IRQ blocked by another device?

This is the error log when I tried to ping another Windows machine I used
to be able to ping.

Then I reboot the Linux machine, Redhat automatically removed the NIC
configuration, so I lost the network connection to my Windows machine.

What should I do now?

Thanks a lot,

Peter