[sane-devel] Fujitsu fi-4120c under Redhat 9: kernel driver or libusb?

Peter Chen peterchenn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:11:32 BST 2003

Hi,

I installed Redhat 9, then except downloading the latest sane cvs version and compiling and installing it, I modified modules.conf and added: options scanner vendor=0x04c5 product=0x1041 and ran modprobe usb-uhci, modprobe scanner and modifed fujitsu.conf as before: usb /dev/usb/scanner0.

Then I ran sane-find-scanner, and it showed:
Found USB scanner at /dev/usb/scanner0
Found USB scaner at libusb:001 002

Then I ran scanimage -L but could not locate the scanner.

Should I remove libusb?

Thanks,

Peter