[sane-devel] Saphir Ultra II color changes?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web at tiscali.de
Tue Apr 8 14:14:25 BST 2003

Till friday I had much to do. So my answere comes today as I continued to
test.

Am 03.04.03, 18:27 +0200 schrieb Oliver Rauch:

> May be you have a problem with the lamp or the calibration.
>
> What results when you do:
>
> - preview #1
> - scan #1
> - preview #2
> - scan #2
>
> (always the same areas and images).

The differences between preview and scan are constant over time.

As the result of some testing I could see, equal to positiv and all
negative scanning combinations, the changes of colors came while using
other settings than  full range  from the filmtype selector.

The more the film type preadjusts the image the more will be color changes
between preview and final scan visible. For Negatives it is better visible
than with postives.

--
Kai-Uwe