[sane-devel] Problems with CX-3200

Tyler Montbriand tsm at accesscomm.ca
Sat Apr 12 21:19:09 BST 2003

On Saturday 12 April 2003 03:54 am, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 01:27:07PM -0600, Tyler Montbriand wrote:
> > Update:  xsane has now begun segfaulting immediately upon run!  Log file
> > reveals it is crashing immediately after sane_open(/dev/usb/scanner0).
> > It makes no sense at all;  it was just working a little while ago.
>
> If you don't show us the log files, it's not easy to help you.

That's just it - there WAS no log file, really...  it just displayed a small
amount of chatter, then it crashed immediately after
sane_open(/dev/usb/scanner0).  I removed the new installs of SANE and
reinstalled the old RPMs, and the problem went away.  Problem log file's
attached if it's any use to you...