[sane-devel] Scanning negatives with Epson Perferction 1260 Photo

Gene Heskett gene.heskett@verizon.net
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:55:13 -0400

On Saturday 02 August 2003 07:23, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
>Have you tried EPSON Kowa's IScan?
>
>You can download it from this link:
>http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/lsd_e.html
>
>I don't know if this will produce better scans. I don't have this
>scanner,
>so I don't have any first hand experience. What I know is that the
> IScan software produces pretty good scans (even from negatives)
> with other EPSON scanners.
>
>Karl Heinz

I just tried yesterday to make and install iscan-1.5.2, and I think
I've fixed the .dll and the epkowa files in sane.d, but neither
xsane, sane-find-scanner nor scan-image -L shows it.

Suggestions appreciated, other than boiling my head :)