[sane-devel] lamp on Epson Perfection 1650 never turns off]

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:29:46 -0400

I'm CC'ing this to the sane-devel list. You only replied to me, and not
to the list.

I would not call it a "clock", but there is a timer in the scanner that
keeps track of the
lamp, and it's supposed to turn the lamp off after a certain time (I
don't know however
how long it's supposed to stay on).

I don't have a Perfection 1650, and therefore don't know how the
buttons work. When
you say the button stays on, what do you mean by that?

Have you tried to just let it sit for a while (e.g. 30 minutes) to see
what happens?

Karl Heinz