[sane-devel] problem while reading from UMAX 2000p

stef stef-listes@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:50:14 +0000

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 05:29:27PM +0530, aneesh m raj wrote:
> Hi all,
> Im writing a frontend and having problem while reading scanned data using sane_read(). The problem occurs when I change the resolution from default setting. The scanner got jammed while reading.
> The range of UMAX 2000p is
> range min: 4915200
>
> range max: 78643200
>
> but if a specify a value within this range the scanner cant read. The value type is SANE_FIXED and i have used the conversion to convert the basic type to SANE_FIXED by multiplying the value with 2^16.What will be the problem .
>
> Thanks
>
> Aneesh

	Hello,

	what do you mean exactly by jammed ? It could be, for instance, that the
frontend is reading to few data, because the resolution is rounded to
the next (upper) fixed value, and the frontend didn't noticed it.

Regards,
	Stef