[sane-devel] HP 7450C ... Need new patch

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Mon Aug 4 19:16:16 BST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 11:00:59AM -0700, Thomas Frayne wrote:
> I downloaded the two files, did configure and make, ran xsane with ADF
> setting, and clicked SCAN.  The scanner hung initializing as it did
> before I changed configuration files to get it to produce a black page.
> After several minutes xsane produced an error message, and

I have no idea about your specific problem. Just a reminder if you
still have sane-backends installed from your distribution: When you
compile sane-backends from source, you should double-check that you
really use the new version when running a frontend like xsane.

Otherwise you may run the old sane-backends all the time and ver
notice any changes...