[sane-devel] Epson CX5200 not detected with sane-find-scanner

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Tue Aug 5 19:26:21 BST 2003

Hi,

Please don't forget to write to the list, not only to me. Other people
may have more ideas on what's going on.

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:15:01PM -0400, Jeff Courtade wrote:
> I did run both sorry if I missed the paste of that.
>
> There was no additional information from scanimage -L either

That means that either your SANE installtion is completely broken or
that someone has commented out "epson" in dll.conf. That configuration
file is usually located in /etc/sane.d/. If "epson" is commented out
or missing completely, add it there.

If that's not the case, run

SANE_DEBUG_DLL=255 scanimage -L

and show us the result.