[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260 with the epkowa backend (iscan 1.5.2)

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard at gjaeger.de
Wed Aug 6 06:40:08 BST 2003

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 6. August 2003 01:54, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> I don't know how this is done with the Perfection 1260
> that is discussed in this
> thread.

The 1260 and all the LM983x based devices are rather dumb scanner.
The calibration has to be done by the backend and also all the calculations.
As Henning already said, first there's a coarse-calibration, and then the
fine-calibration to adjust each pixel...
I agree with Henning, that there seems to be a problem there...
I'll try and fix this

Gerhard