[sane-devel] Epson 1260 driven out-of-range by sane-plustek?

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Sat Aug 23 13:27:14 BST 2003

The scanner works fine, except that doing a complete preview seems to slightly
drive the movable parts of the scanner beyond their limits - there are (a
few, sometimes none) unhealthy sounding noises towards the very end of the
preview scan. Is there a way to correct this via driver options? I noticed
the posOff and negOff options, but I'm not entirely sure I understand what
they do.

This is sane-backends 1.0.12 on FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org