[sane-devel] UMAX 2100U

Jamie Bohr uxrules at netscape.net
Wed Aug 27 13:44:56 BST 2003

I am new to sane so forgive me if this has already been solved or I missed something in the mail archives.

I am using a UMAX 2100U with RH9, all the images are pink with vertical strips.  I see the UMAX 2100S is supported but not the 2100U.  Is there something I can do to get the 2100U to work correctly?

Thank you,
   Jamie Bohr