[sane-devel] You guys need information about HP Scanjet 3970?

Ripper2004@web.de Ripper2004@web.de
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:36:21 +0100

Hi, I bought a new Scanjet a few days ago, but did not check the Linux compatibility. Now I know that it is not supported yet. On the SANE Homepage I saw that there is already some Information about the scanner. And before I spam the Mailing List with dozens of lines from sane-find-scanner -v -v or cat /proc/bus/usb/devices I wanted to ask if there is some requirement for this kind of information, or if it would be redundant.

Oliver
Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110