[sane-devel] MacOS X SCSI support updated in CVS

Sat, 6 Dec 2003 14:39:30 +0100

Hi,

I've just appliead a patch for the SCSI support on MacOS X from
Mattias Ellert to CVS. All MacOS X users please test if it compiles on
your version of MacOS X and if it works.

Either use CVS to get the latest code or wait one day and use one of
the snapshots.

I'll attach Mattias' mail to me as he can explain what he did much
better :-)