[sane-devel] Visioneer Onetouch 4400 USB (Visioneer/Primax Primascan Colorado 2600u, Memorex 6142u)

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:09:43 -0500 (EST)

1. switch to smaller business card size. you dont want to look at 4x6
worth of output in you log...

2. dont start and stop twain so much, that is just more noise.

3. pause between everything, including open and close of the cover.

4. you likely wont see anything when you change the mode (gray,color,etc)
in the sw. that info usually only gets sent to the scanner right before a
scan. so, i would change mode, immediately scan, then wait, and repeat
with new mode.

allan