[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 2400 on RH 9

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:26:58 -0500

Does the device file /dev/usb/scanner0 have the correct permissions?
Can you read _AND_ write to it?
If the permissions are OK, please do the following in a shell:

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=128
xsane > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

Please attach this log file to your reply.

Karl Heinz