[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 2400 on RH 9

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:08:25 -0500

The name is OK: It's the name that is used (and reported) by the
Scanner internally. The Perfection name is
just on the box you bought the scanner in :-)

So xsane is working... Did you compile 1.0.13 yourself? Potentially on
a system that already had an older version
of Sane installed?

The strange thing is that I've seen a number of problem reports lately
with Red Hat 9. Is it possible that
RH did something wrong with their distribution?

Karl Heinz