[sane-devel] In search of a master

Jason Anderson sirius-c@iname.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:31:03 -0500

Sorry if I'm bothering you people, but I cannot get this code to properly compile.  It keeps spitting out error after error.
As some of you know, I have been trying to use the function "Sanei_usb_open()", but have recieved many errors from header files.  I have tried to remedy this with including the "sane", "sanei", and "sanei_usb" header files.  Now, I am trying to find someone who will work with me on this.
I don't know if one of the header files has the wrong code, so I will check to see if they're correct.

Thank you in advance.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm