[sane-devel] Sane with Epson GT-6000 as parallel device on Suse Linux 9.

harald ba0547@bnv-bamberg.de
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:05:39 +0100

Hello Henning,

i knew that i have to start saned as root. It is already been started by root
via inetd "sane stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/saned 6566". What is wrong
with net.conf. It is in /etc/sane.d and contains all host that can have
access to my scanner!?

Best Regards, Harald.